SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLOSURE
WisdomTree shares our research, insight, and ETF wisdom with investors and advisors alike. We carefully listen to your feedback and continually strive to add more meaningful content as a result.
Terms and Conditions:
- Any comments expressed by our followers are those of the persons submitting the comments and the responsibility of such persons. WisdomTree does not adopt, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others, and such content does not necessarily represent the views of WisdomTree. We reserve the right to remove and moderate comments.
- We reserve the right to restrict users who have online pages containing offensive content or serving as promotional sites, or for any other reason.
- WisdomTree is providing a hyperlink to a specific third-party article, which may bring you to a site containing additional articles and hyperlinks. These additional articles/hyperlinks are not created nor endorsed by WisdomTree, nor should WisdomTree be held responsible for their content or accuracy. If you decide to access the additional articles, third-party web sites, and hyperlinks, please do so at your own risk.
- This information is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any investment product to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Information that is provided by WisdomTree is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any particular security, strategy or investment product and is not intended to be a complete analysis of every material fact. Any examples presented do not take into consideration commissions, tax implications or other transactions costs, which may significantly affect the economic consequences of a given strategy. Information provided may represent an assessment of the market environment at a specific time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results.
- Information provided herein should not be considered tax, legal or accounting advice. Investors seeking tax, legal or accounting advice should consult a qualified professional.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results.
The WisdomTree ETFs listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange are managed by WisdomTree Asset Management Canada, Inc. (“WisdomTree”). Commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investing in WisdomTree ETFs. Please read the relevant prospectus before investing, which is available at www.wisdomtree.ca. WisdomTree ETFs are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
There are risks associated with investing, including possible loss of principal. Foreign investing involves currency, political and economic risk. Funds focusing on a single country, sector region and/or funds that emphasize investments in smaller companies may experience greater price volatility. Investments in emerging markets, real estate, currency, fixed income and alternative investments include additional risks. Dividends are not guaranteed and a company currently paying dividends may cease paying dividends at any time. Diversification does not eliminate the risk of experiencing investment losses. Please see prospectus for discussion of risks.
WisdomTree is not responsible for content set forth on third party websites.