WisdomTree Yield Enhanced Canada Short-Term Aggregate Bond Index ETF
The WisdomTree Yield Enhanced Canada Short-Term Aggregate Bond Index ETF seeks to track the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Bloomberg Barclays Canadian Short Aggregate Enhanced Yield Index, a rules-based index designed to provide exposure to short-term Canadian investment grade bonds while enhancing yield. The Index re-weights subgroups of the Bloomberg Barclays Canadian Aggregate Index with effective maturities between 1 and 5 years with the aim of earning a higher yield while maintaining a similar risk profile.
Why this Fund?
- The potential to lower interest rate risk while simultaneously enhancing income
- Designed as an enhanced yield alternative for a core fixed income strategy
- For investors seeking opportunities across different parts of the yield curve
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND RESEARCH
|Management Expense Ratio||0.20%|
|Total Assets (000)||$87,127.71|
|Weighted Average Coupon||3.07|
|Average Years to Maturity||4.07|
|Effective Duration (a/o 12/10/2018)||3.09|
|Embedded Income Yield||2.94%|
|Average Yield to Maturity
|12-month Trailing Yield||N/A|
|Implied LiquidityTM (Units)||N/A|
|Implied Liquidity (000)||N/A|
|Related Total Return Index Ticker||BDGSTRDU|
Net Asset Value
The above chart presents information about the difference between the daily market price for shares of the Fund and the Fund's net asset value. The market price is determined using the midpoint between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the listing exchange, as of the time that the Fund's NAV is calculated (usually 4:00 p.m. eastern time for most Funds). The vertical axis of the chart shows the premium or discount expressed as a percentage of mid-point.
* Subject to change without notice
Month End Performance
The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or operational charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Performance of less than one year is cumulative total return.
Please note that Canadian law does not allow the display of performance data for ETFs in operation less than one year.
|2. Quasi & Foreign Government||31.33%|
|2. United States||7.48%|
|5. United Kingdom||0.48%|
Distribution Tax Characteristics
|Distribution Tax Characteristics|
- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- 12-month Trailing Yield - The trailing yield is calculated by totaling cash distributions over the past 12 months and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as·of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.
- Weighted Average Coupon - The mean of the coupon rate of the underlying bonds in a portfolio.
- Average Years to Maturity - The mean of the remaining term to maturity of the underlying bonds in contracts the portfolio.
- Effective Duration - This statistic provides a measure of the sensitivity of the Fund's price to changes in interest rate changes and is calculated as the weighted average of the individual bond durations. For each bond, it also addresses that interest rate changes can alter expected bond future cash flows through embedded options. The calculation is also expanded to incorporate the contribution of derivatives to the overall interest rate risk sensitivity to the portfolio.
- Average Yield to Maturity - The weighted average yield to maturity of a Fund's investments in money market securities and short-term fixed income securities as of a specified date. Yield to maturity is the rate of return generated on a fixed income instrument assuming interest payments and capital gains or losses as if the instrument is held to maturity. The weighted average yield is calculated based on the market value of each fixed-income investment. The calculation does not incorporate yield from any currency forward contracts that might be part of the Fund's investments and does not reflect Fund Expenses.
- Embedded Income Yield - The annualized rate of return generated by a Fund's investment in both fixed income securities and derivatives exclusive of interest rate changes and movement in foreign exchange spot rates. The calculation is intended to capture the Fund's potential to earn income return over the following year given current holdings and market conditions. The embedded income yield will differ from the portfolio's yield to maturity, due to the incorporation of derivatives in the embedded income yield. Embedded income yield and portfolio yield to maturity may differ from a Funds actual distribution and SEC yield and do not reflect Fund expenses.
- Distribution Yield - Distribution Yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent Fund distribution and dividing by the current Fund NAV. The yield represents a single distribution from the Fund and does not represent the total returns of the Fund.
- Quality – Credit ratings apply to the underlying holdings of the Fund and not to the Fund itself. S&P and Moody's study the financial condition of an entity to ascertain its creditworthiness. The credit rating reflects the rating agency's opinion of the holding's financial condition and history. The ratings shown are all considered investment grade and are listed by highest to lowest in percentage of what the Fund holds.