- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- Weighted Average Coupon - The mean of the coupon rate of the underlying bonds in a portfolio.
- Average Years to Maturity - The mean of the remaining term to maturity of the underlying bonds in contracts the portfolio.
- Effective Duration - This statistic provides a measure of the sensitivity of the Fund's price to changes in interest rate changes and is calculated as the weighted average of the individual bond durations. For each bond, it also addresses that interest rate changes can alter expected bond future cash flows through embedded options. The calculation is also expanded to incorporate the contribution of derivatives to the overall interest rate risk sensitivity to the portfolio.
- Average yield to Maturity - Average Yield to Maturity represents the weighted average yield to maturity of a Fund's investments in money market securities and short-term fixed income securities as of a specified date. Yield to maturity is the rate of return generated on a fixed income instrument assuming interest payments and capital gains or losses as if the instrument is held to maturity. The weighted average yield is calculated based on the market value of each fixed-income investment. The calculation does not incorporate yield from any currency forward contracts that might be part of the Fund's investments and does not reflect Fund Expenses.
- Embedded income yield represents the annualized rate of return generated by a Fund's investment in both fixed income securities and derivatives exclusive of interest rate changes and movement in foreign exchange spot rates. The calculation is intended to capture the Fund's potential to earn income return over the following year given current holdings and market conditions. The embedded income yield will differ from the portfolio's yield to maturity, due to the incorporation of derivatives in the embedded income yield. Embedded income yield and portfolio yield to maturity may differ from a Funds actual distribution and SEC yield and do not reflect Fund expenses.
- Distribution Yield - distribution yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent Fund distribution and dividing by the current Fund NAV. The yield represents a single distribution from the Fund and does not represent the total returns of the Fund.
- Quality – Credit ratings apply to the underlying holdings of the Fund and not to the Fund itself. S&P and Moody's study the financial condition of an entity to ascertain its creditworthiness. The credit rating reflects the rating agency's opinion of the holding's financial condition and history. The ratings shown are all considered investment grade and are listed by highest to lowest in percentage of what the Fund holds.
BLOOMBERG® is a trademark and service mark of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively “Bloomberg”). BARCLAYS® is a trademark and service mark of Barclays Bank Plc (collectively with its affiliates, “Barclays”), used under license. Bloomberg or Bloomberg’s licensors, including Barclays, own all proprietary rights in the Bloomberg Barclays Indices. Neither Bloomberg nor Barclays is affiliated with WisdomTree, and neither approves, endorses, reviews or recommends the WisdomTree Yield Enhanced Canada Aggregate Bond Index ETF (CAGG). Neither Bloomberg nor Barclays guarantees the timeliness, accurateness or completeness of any data or information relating to the Bloomberg Barclays Canadian Aggregate Enhanced Yield Index, and neither shall be liable in any way to WisdomTree, investors in CAGG or other third parties in respect of the use or accuracy of the Bloomberg Barclays Canadian Aggregate Enhanced Yield Index or any data included therein.