ONE Global Equity ETF
The ONE Global Equity ETF seeks to track the long-term growth of capital by investing in a portfolio of equity securities of global issuers, either through direct purchases of publicly traded companies or exchange traded funds that represent an equity asset class.
- Gain global tactical asset allocation and country rotation
- Use to combine the benefits of Index ETFs – low cost, and broader diversification with individual security selection for focused opportunity
- Use to satisfy demand for diversification
|Management Expense Ratio||1.26%|
|Total Assets (000)||$56,650.77|
|Distribution Yield||3.10 %|
|12-month Trailing Yield||1.06 %|
*Options are not suitable for all investors.
|Implied LiquidityTM (Units)||15,365|
|Implied Liquidity (000)||$378.47|
Net Asset Value
Month End Performance
|Underlying Index Returns||Fund Returns|
Commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investing in WisdomTree ETFs. Please read the relevant prospectus before investing. WisdomTree ETFs are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or operational charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns. Performance of less than one year is cumulative total return.
Please note that Canadian law does not allow the display of performance data for ETFs in operation less than one year.
as of 03/22/2018Weight
|2. United States||35.19%|
|4. United Kingdom||0.56%|
- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- Distribution Yield - The yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent cash distribution and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as-of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.
- 12-month Trailing Yield - The trailing yield is calculated by totaling cash distributions over the past 12 months and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as·of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.