WisdomTree Emerging Markets Dividend Index ETF
WisdomTree Emerging Markets Dividend Index ETF seeks to track, the price and yield performance of the WisdomTree Emerging Markets Dividend Index CAD, a fundamentally weighted index that measures the performance of dividend-paying stocks within emerging markets. The Index is comprised of all dividend paying companies within countries classified by WisdomTree as emerging markets that meet minimum listing, market capitalization and liquidity requirements.
Why this fund?
- Gain exposure to dividend paying emerging market companies
- Use to diversify income strategies or substitute for emerging market active and passive strategies
- Use to satisfy demand for growth potential and income focus
|Management Expense Ratio||0.42%|
|Total Assets (000)||$35,111.68|
|Distribution Yield||2.65 %|
|12-month Trailing Yield||1.94 %|
*Options are not suitable for all investors.
|Implied LiquidityTM (Units)||764,582|
|Implied Liquidity (000)||$20,650.60|
|Related index ticker||WTEMIC|
|Related Total Return Index Ticker||WTEMICT|
Net Asset Value
Performance i The above chart presents information about the difference between the daily market price for shares of the Fund and the Fund's net asset value. The market price is determined using the midpoint between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the listing exchange, as of the time that the Fund's NAV is calculated (usually 4:00 p.m. eastern time for most Funds). The vertical axis of the chart shows the premium or discount expressed as a percentage of mid-point.
Month End Performance
|Underlying Index Returns||Fund Returns|
|2017 (Since Inception* to 12/31)||6.97%||6.39%|
Please note that Canadian law does not allow the display of performance data for ETFs in operation less than one year.
The WisdomTree Emerging Markets Dividend Index CAD was launched on June 7, 2016. Performance of the Index prior to the launch date represents hypothetical backtested data and has been included for illustrative purposes only. This hypothetical backtested data has been calculated by an independent calculation agent and WisdomTree. Index performance returns do not represent actual fund performance. Index returns assume reinvestment of distributions received but do not reflect fees, transaction costs or expenses. You cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Distribution Tax Characteristics
|Distribution Tax Characteristics|
As of 12/12/2019Weight
|3. South Korea||11.56%|
|6. Hong Kong||5.11%|
|7. South Africa||4.82%|
|17. Czech Republic||0.33%|
WisdomTree Emerging Markets Dividend Index CAD
The WisdomTree Emerging Markets Dividend Index CAD is a fundamentally weighted index that measures the performance of dividend-paying stocks selected from the following 17 emerging market nations: Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey. Companies are weighted in the Index based on annual cash dividends paid.
- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- Distribution Yield - The yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent cash distribution and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as-of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.
- 12-month Trailing Yield - The trailing yield is calculated by totaling cash distributions over the past 12 months and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as·of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.