WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Variably Hedged Index ETF™
The WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Variably Hedged Index ETF™* seeks to track the price and yield performance of the WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Index Variably CAD-Hedged, a fundamentally weighted Index designed to provide exposure to dividend-paying developed market companies with growth characteristics, while at the same time applying a Variably Hedged™ approach to managing currency exposure between the value of foreign currencies and the Canadian dollar.
The Index is comprised of the 300 companies in the WisdomTree International Equity Index with market capitalization of at least US$1 billion, with the best combined rank of growth and quality factors.
Why this fund?
- Gain exposure to international (excluding Canada and the U.S.) large cap dividend-paying companies ranked based on long-term earnings growth expectations and three-year historical averages for return on equity and return on assets.
- A rules-based process that uses a combination of momentum, value and interest rate factors to help determine the currency hedge ratio
Variably Hedged™ is a trademark of WisdomTree Investments, Inc. and refers to its variably currency-hedged ETFs, units thereof, indexes, its proprietary method of hedging based on technical and economic signals and/or its investment fund services.
|Management Expense Ratio||0.71%|
|Total Assets (000)||$14,131.11|
|Distribution Yield||1.02 %|
|12-month Trailing Yield||0.93 %|
*Options are not suitable for all investors.
|Implied LiquidityTM (Units)||5,387,046|
|Implied Liquidity (000)||$126,874.63|
|Related index ticker||WTIDGDC|
|Related Total Return Index Ticker||WTIDGDCT|
Net Asset Value
as of 04/18/2018
|Aggregate Hedge Ratio||49.33 %|
Currency Forward Positions
|Currency Forward Positions|
Month End Performance
|Underlying Index Returns||Fund Returns|
Please note that Canadian law does not allow the display of performance data for ETFs in operation less than one year.
The WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Index Variably CAD-Hedged was launched on May 26, 2016. Performance of the Index prior to the launch date represents hypothetical backtested data and has been included for illustrative purposes only. This hypothetical backtested data has been calculated by an independent calculation agent and WisdomTree. Index performance returns do not represent actual fund performance. Index returns assume reinvestment of distributions received but do not reflect fees, transaction costs or expenses. You cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Index Variably CAD-Hedgedis designed to variably hedge currency exposure to fluctuation between the value of the U.S. dollar and the Canadian dollar from the WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Index CAD. Accordingly, this index is an appropriate benchmark for the Hedged Units.
as of 04/18/2018Weight
|1. United Kingdom||18.57%|
|11. Hong Kong||3.15%|
|17. New Zealand||0.44%|
WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Index Variably CAD-Hedged
The WisdomTree International Quality Dividend Growth Index Variably CAD-Hedged is a fundamentally weighted Index designed to provide exposure to dividend paying developed market companies with growth characteristics, while at the same time variably hedging currency exposure to fluctuations between the value of foreign currencies and the Canadian dollar. The primary starting screening universe for the Index is the constituents of the WisdomTree International Equity Index with market capitalization of at least $1 billion. The Index is comprised of the top 300 companies from the WisdomTree International Equity Index with the best combined rank of growth and quality factors. The growth factor ranking is based on long-term earnings growth expectations, while the quality factor ranking is based on three year historical averages for return on equity and return on assets. Companies are weighted in the Index based on annual cash dividends paid. The Index variably hedges currency fluctuations in the relative value of foreign currencies against the Canadian dollar which may range from 0% to 100%, and will be based on certain quantitative signals (namely, interest rate differentials, momentum and value).
- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- Distribution Yield - The yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent cash distribution and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as-of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.
- 12-month Trailing Yield - The trailing yield is calculated by totaling cash distributions over the past 12 months and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.