WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index ETF
The WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index ETF seeks to track the price and yield performance of the WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index, a fundamentally weighted index designed to provide exposure to dividend-paying Canadian companies with growth characteristics. The Index is dividend weighted quarterly to reflect the proportionate share of the aggregate cash dividends each component company has paid over the prior annual cycle.
Why this fund?
- Gain core exposure to Canadian equities
- Use to replace existing Canadian equity holdings
- Use to satisfy demand for broad Canadian exposure based on fundamentals, not market-capitalization
|Management Expense Ratio||0.21%|
|Total Assets (000)||$29,468.58|
|Distribution Yield||1.79 %|
|12-month Trailing Yield||N/A|
*Options are not suitable for all investors.
|Implied LiquidityTM (Units)||2,819,314|
|Implied Liquidity (000)||$75,528.32|
|Related index ticker||WTCDG|
|Related Total Return Index Ticker||WTCDGTR|
Net Asset Value
Month End Performance
|Underlying Index Returns||Fund Returns|
Please note that Canadian law does not allow the display of performance data for ETFs in operation less than one year.
The WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index was launched on August 21, 2017. Performance of the Index prior to the launch date represents hypothetical backtested data and has been included for illustrative purposes only. This hypothetical backtested data has been calculated by an independent calculation agent and WisdomTree. Index performance returns do not represent actual fund performance. Index returns assume reinvestment of distributions received but do not reflect fees, transaction costs or expenses. You cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index
The WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index is a fundamentally weighted index that measures the performance of dividend-paying Canadian companies with growth characteristics. The Index is comprised of the top 50 companies with the highest combined growth and quality rankings. The growth factor ranking is based on long-term earnings growth expectations, while the quality factor ranking is based on three year historical averages for return on equity and return on assets. The Index is dividend weighted quarterly to reflect the proportionate share of the aggregate cash dividends each component company has paid over the prior annual cycle.
|Index Name||WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index|
|Documents and Links|
|WisdomTree Canada Quality Dividend Growth Index Methodology|
- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- Distribution Yield - The yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent cash distribution and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as-of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.
- 12-month Trailing Yield - The trailing yield is calculated by totaling cash distributions over the past 12 months and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as·of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.