WisdomTree ICBCCS S&P China 500 Index ETF
The WisdomTree ICBCCS S&P China 500 Index ETF seeks to track the price and yield performance of the S&P China 500 Index CAD, before fees and expenses. The Index comprises 500 of the largest, most liquid Chinese companies while approximating the sector composition of the broader Chinese equity market. All Chinese share classes, including A-shares and offshore listings, are eligible for inclusion.
Why this fund?
- Gain comprehensive exposure to Chinese equities without the concentration risk of other indexes
- Use as a stand-alone strategy or in conjunction with other emerging market equity strategies
- Use to satisfy demand for Chinese equities as financial market liberalization accelerates
|Management Expense Ratio||0.62%|
|Total Assets (000)||$2,478.72|
|Distribution Yield||2.34 %|
|12-month Trailing Yield||0.69 %|
*Options are not suitable for all investors.
|Implied LiquidityTM (Units)||N/A|
|Implied Liquidity (000)||N/A|
|Related index ticker||SPXCHCN|
Net Asset Value
Month End Performance
|Underlying Index Returns||Fund Returns|
|2018 (Since Inception* to 12/31)||-9.81%||-9.95%|
Please note that Canadian law does not allow the display of performance data for ETFs in operation less than one year.
Distribution Tax Characteristics
|Distribution Tax Characteristics|
As of 08/20/2019Weight
S&P China 500 Index CAD
The S&P China 500 Index CAD selects the largest 500 eligible companies from the broader S&P Total China BMI Index, which represents the entire investment universe of Chinese companies that meet certain minimum market capitalization and trading volume thresholds, and is weighted by float-adjusted market capitalization. All Chinese share classes, including A-Shares and offshore listings, are eligible for inclusion in the Index.
- Management Expense Ratio (MER) – As reported on the Fund’s most recent Management Report of Fund Performance. MER is the total of the Fund’s management fee and operating expenses, including all waivers and absorptions, and is expressed as an annualized percentage of the average daily net asset value.
- Distribution Yield - The yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent cash distribution and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as-of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.
- 12-month Trailing Yield - The trailing yield is calculated by totaling cash distributions over the past 12 months and dividing by the Fund NAV from the as·of date. This figure is net of management fees and other fund expenses.